8798 Augusta Court, Dublin — SOLD: $1,060,000
2193 Sq Ft
Beautifully updated Single Story home in the West Dublin Hills. Situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac, this light-bright 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, skylight windows throughout, and a kitchen that opens to a spacious dining and family room. The updated kitchen is equipped with new quartz counters, stainless appliances, 2 breakfast bars, and kitchen nook. This property is situated on a premium lot at the end of a cul-de-sac with privacy and no rear neighbors. In addition, there is an outdoor patio perfect for entertaining, and a side yard for RV parking. Close to restaurants, shopping, award-winning schools, parks, and highway 680 access. Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity.
Additional Features include:
- Addition: 12/1996 - The 737 sq. ft. was completed (final’d / signed off by Dublin bldg dept).
- Furnace: 1/2018 – New Furnace installed
- Windows: 6/2015 – New dual pane windows throughout
- Windows & Master Bath: 3/2012 – Replaced four (4) windows and remodeled the Master Bathroom (vanity/shower/etc.)
- 11/2005 – Roof replaced w/ 30-year class “A” comp roof.
- Extra Large Master Bedroom Closet
- Updated kitchen w/ Quartz countertops and top of the line Kitchenaid appliances- new downdraft range and dishwasher
- Family room wired for “surround sound” w/ SpeakerCraft in-wall speakers and cabling to “utility closet” in Master Bedroom
- Paved RV parking w/ gated access (currently 35’x15’, expandable to 50’x15’ behind the gate)
- ±120 sq. ft. storage shed with built-in shelving
- Finished garage w/ commercial LED “shop lighting,” ceiling fan and TV mount w/ “surround sound” wiring in place for the perfect play room, man cave or shop space.
- ±100 sq. ft. of “attic storage” above garage with pull down ladder
- Whole house fan reduces cooling bills in the summer months
- Fridge available
- Section 1 and 2 cleared
- Washer & Gas Dryer included (hookups for both gas & electric)